Important Purchase Information
- NO REFUNDS ON SPRING 2014 BOOKS PURCHASED BEFORE JANUARY 06, 2014.
- FALL 2013 RENTAL TEXTBOOKS MUST BE RETURNED BY 12/19/13 BEFORE 3:00 PM TO AVOID PENALTIES.
- STORE HOURS: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- BOOK CENTER WILL BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 20, 2013 TO JANUARY 05, 2014 FOR WINTER BREAK.
- Bring with you the current original cash register receipt on or before
the last day of the refund period.
- A FULL REFUND LESS 10% REPROCESSING FEE WILL BE GIVEN IF...New textbooks are clean with perfect
bindings and absolutely in mint condition with no names, markings or writing
of any kind in the book. Used textbooks must be in re-salable condition.
- Textbooks purchased new and then written in, signed or soiled may be
returned at the used price. Wrapped or boxed textbooks MUST NOT BE UNWRAPPED
- No REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on the following: catalogs, schedules, general
books, sale merchandise, opened software, reference books or study aids.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE THE CONDITION OF ALL
MERCHANDISE BEING RETURNED.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, orders, or advertising requests
on this site.
- The Book Center is only responsible for TEXTBOOK orders: not merchandise
- WEB ORDERS MAY TAKE UP TO 72HRS TO PROCESS
- If a USED copy is not available upon processing of your order, a NEW
copy will be substituted with the NEW price.
- Prices subject to change without notice!!!
Bookstore Buyback PolicyFall Buy Back Hours
December 12th, and December 16th - 18th,
9am - 2pm and 3pm -6.30pm
Your textbooks can be sold for cash during finals week. Textbooks are worth UP TO 50% of the new price if there is a textbook request for the next semester...AND THE BOOK CENTER IS NOT OVERSTOCKED.
THE BOOK CENTER CANNOT GUARANTEE THE BUYBACK OF ANY BOOK